Sunday, November 29, 2009

3 out of 4 points ain't bad.



Well after a fantastic game against a red hot Chicago team where the Ducks shut them out 3-0, the Phoenix Yotes came to town and stole one in over time from the Anaheim crew. Although the team can not afford to give up points to Pacific Division rivals, I always say that 1 point is better than no points. I must be honest that when I heard Kyle Calder was going to be out due to an eye injury, I did not expect to win tonight. It has taken so long for this team to click, and then all of the sudden....BAM! eye injury to Calder. The good news, is that we've managed to get a point in a all of our games except 1 in the last six games. The next game continues to be just as important as the Ducks take on the freeway rivals, Los Angeles Kings. Every point is as crucial as the last one, and it is definitely better not to let the other team get one. I will say I am happy with the way Jiggy is playing as of late (trade news might have gotten back to him), and I do like the Russian Monster, Koivu, Seleane line. Perry continues to mystify with his point streak which is now up to 18, and I still can not help it but to rave about Brown, Marchant, Getz, Calder and the Wiz. I hope things only get better as soon as Lupul can get rid of his back spasm (what a sissy), and Calder heals up his eye ball. We'll have to wait and see.


Go DUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment