Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ducks Beat The Nucks!


The Ducks made a rare appearance last night at Honda Center when they pummeled the Vancouver Canucks 7-2 in a game that had me on my feet cheering! Bobby Ryan, Corey Perry, Mike Brown, even George Parros were in fine form as the Ducks skated like there was no tomorrow. An considering their place in the standings, well...there really is no tomorrow! I had a great time because the team was playing the way they should be with all that great talent on the ice. Koivu and Lupul were darting in and out of the zones moving their feet and throwing their bodies everywhere. I'll be Damned if they didn't look like a playoff team. The game started off a bit scary when the Nucks scored twice within the first five minutes, and even my guests looked at me asking "what the hell just happened?" (He was actually drunk, so that might have played a bit in his verbiage). In the end we were all happy to leave a coupon for a free Del Taco classic taco, the ability to print out an Oggi's Pizza cheese stick coupon, free wings from Hooters, and most importantly a W in the column.

Go Ducks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment